ManCraftFR Index du Forum

ManCraftFR
Le forums Officiel du serveur .

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bistro with an array of fusion dishes, drinks

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ManCraftFR Index du Forum -> Communauté ManCraftFR -> Le bistro
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jennermack
Membre
Membre

Masculin
Quelle reve Tu veut?: marketing manager
Daft: 0
500: 1,00
Merci reçu: 14

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Avr - 13:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bistro with an array of fusion dishes, drinks Répondre en citant

Hello,

The Bistro is a pleasant addition to the many clubs, pubs, bars and restaurants at sector 29, Gurgaon. Philtre is a French word that means "love potion". With ample space spanning over two floors, the decor is a mix of French and Greek style with great lighting. Everything you touch at this place has a story, which will amaze you. For example, all the wood panning is done with wood recycled from Indian Railways. The menu includes food from different regions of the country. It offers a variety of choices for vegetarians. Chef Gaurav Raghuvanshi who is known for giving a modern spin to Indian cuisines.Philtre offers comfort food with a mix of drinks. It also offers glass-made terracotta, ceramics, aluminum and brass metal mix. The bar menu is being played by Mixologist, Aman Dua. And so we started out by ordering whiskey-based cocktail "ambrosia" that was whipped up by the adept bartenders of Philtre. Chef's recommendation, I picked a bowl of "botanical berry soup" and a portion of "ram ladoo salad". Cooked with white tomatoes, the creamy soup was mixed with basil lavash that added some crunch. The ram ladoo salad with the crispy ram ladoos tossed with chutney made for all the fun twist my tastebuds needed.While there is a different offering in the appetizers, some of them are certainly not ignored. We started with the rajma galauti "that was served with" ulta tawa parantha nacho "and" achaari mayo. "If only vegetarian galautis tasted this good, I would not mind giving a miss to its non-vegetarian counterpart.Next on my palate was "chilly chicken tartlets", which was lip-smacking. Another unique dish on the menu is the "maggi fish fingers". Fish fingers, instead of being crumbed with raw maggi noodles and were deep-fried until golden and crisp. Accompanied by masala tartar, these fish fingers are unlike any other. But the highlights of the whole meal include the "signature potion dal makhni" and the "amritsari falafel curry". The latter was deep fried and crunchy falafels in a tomato-based gravy paired with a beautiful "dhaniya kulcha" .Another dish that I ordered was "cajun spiced chicken wings" served with "smokey barbeque dip". The outer layer of the wings was delectable and crispy. It was spicy too. For dessert, I picked "gulab jamun donuts". It had a gulab jam stuffing inside a donut loaded with chocolate.

For More You Can Check:
Company Promo Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Avr - 13:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ManCraftFR Index du Forum -> Communauté ManCraftFR -> Le bistro Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation